Sunday, June 29, 2008
Our First Blog
Good morning everyone. I keep hearing about blogging through friends and family members, so I figured we'd give it a try. So, here is our first post on our page.....Cliff and I have been working hard on Emma's room. So far we have all the walls painted, all the trim painted, and all the chair rail that we are adding is painted. So, I think we are pretty much done with the painting. YEAH!! Cliff told me if it turns out to be a boy he is going to have to live with a pink room, yeah right! Friday we finished putting the panels on the lower part of the walls. Yesterday we worked on our registry and then came back to work on the room some more. We were able to put all the chair rails up except for one small section because we actually came up short so we have to go buy one more piece. Cliff got her crib put together and then we put all her bedding on. The room looks so cute! I will post pictures once I learn how. Well there is more to come, so stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment