Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Baby Shower

Well, I had another Baby Shower this past Saturday. It was a shower for myself and Mandy with all the girls from our Girl Scout Troop. It was a lot of fun! Mandy is due 17 days after me and she is having a little boy. It was such a wonderful shower. We got to catch up since we hadn't seen each other in almost 8 years. I will definitely post pictures when I get them. We have one more shower this coming Saturday for friends and other family members. It's going to be our last shower. So, I will make another post after that. We've gotten so many wonderful things. We are so grateful for all of our family and friends for all the love and support they have given us. We can't wait for our baby girl to arrive and see her for the first time. We only have 30 days left!! I think I'm starting to get a little nervous. I feel like there is still so much for us to do. Well, we will keep everyone posted as the big day gets closer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice seeing all of you girls together again. Congratulations