So, I am trying to catch up with my posts. Recently, Emma has learned a few new tricks. She crawls all over the place now. You can tell how excited she is to have figured out a new way to get around. She seems so proud of her new found Independence.
The newest trick she learned just this weekend. While I was doing laundry and cleaning up the house, Emma decided she needed a snack. It was so funny! Her diaper bag sits on the floor and she likes to go over to it and unpack it. She likes pulling everything out and most of it goes right into her mouth. Well, this time was a little different. She pulled out her "puffs" and somehow figured out how to get the lid off. The pictures that followed were so cute I had to post them. Enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment