Monday, July 27, 2009

New tricks...

Well, Emma has learned a few new tricks since our last post. She has finally picked up on some of the baby sign language we have been showing her. I didn't think she would actually start using it because I didn't think we were being consistent enough with it. She knows "more", "eat", and sometimes "milk" which she uses to mean anything that she drinks. It is so cute to watch her tiny little hands make the signs. I finally caught some video of her doing some baby sign language. As soon as I figure out how to add it to the page I will add it to this post.

Emma is also in the process of cutting her newest pearly whites. She has three teeth that have broken through, but a few more ready to poke through. These have been more difficult for her, I think because there are like 3 trying to come through at once. Cliff says it is like a water pipe burst in her mouth. She is constantly drooling. She ran a slight temperature and lost her appetite with these as well. She seems to be feeling a little better, but they still haven't broke through. If we can get a good picture of her little chompers, we will add that too.

Emma has her second birthday party invitation. Her buddy Josiah will be turning one on August 8th, so we will be going to our second "Baby's First Birthday Party" in just a few more days (gotta go shopping at some point). I am also in the process of starting to plan Emma's first birthday party. I can't believe she is almost one! My how time flies. Well I guess that's about all for now.

Emma's 11 Month Pictures Coming soon...

No comments: