Wednesday, August 12, 2009

11 Months...

Well, we just had Emma's 11 month pictures taken.
Here are a few of our favorites...



I can't believe she is already 11 months old! It is already time to start planning her First Birthday Party! We finally found the party supplies we want to use for her first birthday. Party Supplies "Check" Just a few more things to check off our list.

Lately, Emma hasn't been feeling well since this past weekend. She didn't sleep more than 4 hours at a time on Saturday night. I had been feeling bad all week, so I was extremely tired after waking up all night. So, we took her to see Dr. Shirley on Monday. He gave her a steroid for her throat because she was a little horse. He also gave her something for her sneezing and coughing. Sure enough, she slept through the night Monday night. It was so nice to have a full nights sleep. She is starting to feel a little better and we are still giving her the medicine for now.

She also just cut her fourth tooth. It broke through this past weekend. So, now she has one on the top and three on the bottom. There are still three more waiting to break through on the top. So, those should be alot of fun. I don't know if it would be better to have them come through one at a time or all at once. It might be alot of pain for her if they came through all at once, but at least it would be over quickly. Well, I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments: