Sunday, August 30, 2009

Emma's Birthday Countdown

7 Days and Counting...

Our little girl turns one in just seven days!!! We have been working so hard trying to get things done before the big day. Cliff's honey-do list has been really long lately. We are getting so close to Emma's Birthday that I am just hoping I have enough time and energy to get everything that I want done, done. Still have a few more arrangements to make for her birthday, but most of the big things are done. We went and placed her birthday cake order on Saturday. I hope it turns out the way we wanted it to. I called and made her Portrait Innovations appointment for her birthday pictures. Which reminds me, I still have to finish her rocking chair before Saturday. Already bought the majority of her birthday party supplies (most of the decorations, plates, napkins, cups, etc.). We found her birthday outfit, it is so cute! I am not going to spoil the surprise, but it is definitely "Emma". Still don't know what kind of food we want to serve. Mostly because we have no clue how many people are actually going to come (so I don't know how many mouths we gotta feed). So, for those of you have not told me yes, no, or at least maybe...*nudge nudge* please give us a heads up. Thanks!

Well, I think that's about it for today. It has been such a long and busy day! So goodnight everyone! I leave you with a picture from last night's living room picnic dinner (thanks to whoever invented the self timer for cameras)...

No comments: