Continuing the birthday countdown, we have 4 days left until Emma turns 1!
I think we have finally decided on what we are going to have to eat for her birthday. So that's another thing off our checklist of to-dos. Still a few more things to do, but we are getting there. We still have to get her stuff together for her 1 Year portrait session too.
On another note, I think Emma is almost done with baby food. So, we decided to go to Kroger last night and buy some groceries for the three of us. We got some frozen veggies (green beans, broccoli, peas, and carrots). I also got her some fresh fruits (pears, bananas, and peaches). I'll have to post again to update everyone with how she does with her "big girl" food.
Well, I think that is all for now...gotta leave for work. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Wow, I'm impressed that you blogged before work! That's not the first thing on my list at 7:30 in the morning. ;) Looking forward to the party tomorrow!
Post a Comment