So far this month we have been busy, busy, busy... Most importantly, Emma turned 3! When I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said - "Ummm...camping and fishing." That's our girl. We are so thrilled that she loves the outdoors. So, we took her to Jellystone Park. She had a BLAST! Honestly, I think we all did. We had just our family again this year. I figure next year we will start doing the friends from school party.
Jellystone had quite a lot to do, so we were entertained all weekend. There is a 'water-park' with enough fun for everyone. It's hard to explain everything they have there, so here are some pictures. They also have a putt-putt golf course. It was so funny watching Emma and my cousins playing putt-putt. They kind of got the hang of it, but really just drug the ball with the end of the club.
We did her party on Sunday. When I asked her what kind of party she wanted she said - "Ummm...a blue one." Yes, she really does say ummm when she is thinking of her answer. It is really cute to watch her. So, I didn't know if she meant a blue (color) birthday, or Blue (from Blue's Clues), or just something with blue colors. I decided to show her some pictures of party themes and she decided she wanted a Cinderella birthday. It worked great since Cinderella's dress is blue, so the party supplies were all blue too.
We had a little cake and cupcakes. We sang happy birthday and she blew out her candles. After cake, she opened her gifts. We found her the Fisher Price Kid Tuff Digital Camera. This way, she can use her own camera and we won't have to worry about her dropping ours. She got so many wonderful gifts that she is having so much fun with. She seemed to really enjoy her little birthday party.
Danica is now 4 months old. She has been on cereal for a while now. But now she can have her baby foods! We started with Sweet Potatoes just like we did for Emma. She doesn't seem to really be into the baby food yet. We did Sweet Potatoes for a week. We just started Applesauce, which will be this weeks dinner. I think she is still attached to her bottle and not really into the baby food and spoon thing. Maybe it's just the fact that she wants her dinner and she wants it quick.
Today is our anniversary. Cliff and I have been married 6 years! We decided to stay home with the girls instead of going out. Maybe one night this week, we will do dinner just the two of us. But, for today I want to enjoy our little family and how far we have come these past 6 years. There have been ups and downs and twists and turns. But we have stuck by each other through it all. I love my hubby and my two precious girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment