So, last month got a little crazy and some monthly things were missed from my list. I am upset with myself for already missing a month, but things happen (life happens). We were able to take care of a few things.
My new recipe this month wasn't an entire dish, just a side dish. It was a garlic bread that we had at my mom's family reunion (her cousin made it). Really simple and REALLY YUMMY!!! It's two cans of Pillsbury Flaky Biscuits, butter and garlic. I used 4 cloves of garlic and almost a whole stick of butter (melted). Keep in mind, I am one of those people that think you can never have too much garlic. I used my micro-plane to grate the garlic into the melted butter. I spread a little of the garlic butter into the bottom of the pan. Then, you pull the biscuits apart and stand them on their side in the bunt pan. Put them in the oven according to the package, but you will cook it longer. When the biscuits start to brown, you put the rest of the butter on the top and finish cooking the biscuits. When they are done, just slice and serve. You can sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on top too if you like. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment