I wasn't able to post about some of the things that were still left to complete last month after my last blog entry. So, I will just update with info from this month. Cliff and I had date night last night while my mom watched the girls. After Cliff got off work, we went to a movie. There were a few that we wanted to go see, so it was a tough decision, but we ended up going to see Friends with Benefits. I thought it was good, definitely a comedy. There are probably lots of people that would avoid it thinking that Justin Timberlake wouldn't be a good actor. But he is hilarious! It was a little...not sure the word, crude I guess. I mean it is titled according to what the movie is about. If we are trying to stop teen pregnancy, then teens should not be allowed to watch movies like this. Getting down from the soapbox now... Not that I didn't like the movie, but not sure it would be appropriate for my daughters if they were still underage. Anyways...
We took the girls to the park again. We got up early this morning so we could play before the heat of the day, but without a breeze it was still steamy. Emma had a blast, but boy was it HOT!!! I can't wait for our playground trips to include Danica running around with Emma. I have pictures to post from today and I think a few from last month, but still need to load them to the computer (which I will have to do later).
I tried another new recipe (actually 2) this month. One was an Asian Pork Tenderloin Pasta dish (can't remember the actual name of it at the moment). The other was Coconut Cream Pie which I have for Thanksgiving and Christmas because my mom usually makes it. I was really craving one the other day, so I decided to make one. It was sooooo YUMMY!!! I have pictures to post for this too, so I will have to add those after I get those loaded to the computer.
Changed the blog design a little late this month, so it might not stay this way for long. I am going to try and change it early in the month from now on. Hopefully I can get on the computer enough to keep up with this project.
Well, I think that's all for now. I hope I didn't miss anything. If I did, oh well I will catch up next month. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment