Emma is now one month old! I can't believe it. This has been such a busy month for us, it really has just flown by. I want to give everyone a little update and some new pictures.
Emma had her one month check-up on Monday. She weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces and the doctor said she was looking great. We go back for her two month check-up and shots in November. Then we start going every two months for a while.
Growing up, my mom took my brother and I to have our pictures taken every month for the first year after we were born and every year after that. So, Cliff and I took Emma to have her one month pictures taken. She did so good for the photographer and her pictures turned out sooooo cute. Here are just a few of our favorites. We had so many to choose from that it was really hard narrowing it down to our "favorites".
We also uploaded some pictures that we had taken at home onto the computer. These are just some of her "kodak moments" that we were able to catch on camera. We really love watching her grow and change everyday. Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we do.
1 comment:
She is so precious! I cannot wait to see her again. Love the family picture. Monthly pictures are a neat idea. Sounds like you are settling in to motherhood and doing a great job!
Post a Comment