Emma just had her 4 month check up and shots. She is a growing girl! Already up to 17 1/2 pounds. Still no teeth yet. We started feeding her rice cereal the night of her 4 month check up. It was MESSY! I have pictures and video. I have to figure out how to add the video to the blog, but here are the pictures.
Dr. Shirley said after a few weeks of the cereal we can start one feeding a day of one type of stage 1 baby food per week. So, I figured when she is 5 months we will start her on the stage 1 baby foods. I don't know what we will try first. I need to see what all of our options are. Emma is changing so much each day. Her giggles and laughs are so cute. If I can catch it on a video one day, I will try to post that too. The other day I was bathing her, and taught her to splash the water with her feet. Now every time we put her in the bathtub she tries to splash. It is so cute to watch. Well, I can't think of too much more to add right now. I will try to be better about keeping our blog up to date and try to add pictures on a more regular basis. So, I guess that's all for now!
These are some of our favorites from her 4 month pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment