Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TWO!

So, our baby girl is two! I can't believe how quickly the past two years has flown by! Watching her grow and learn new things each day has been an amazing journey. I am excited to see what will be different when she reaches 3. We are having her birthday party this coming Sunday. We decided to have it the Sunday after because the Sunday before was my grandma's 70th birthday. I must say she is a young 70 and definatly doesn't act her age, lol. Well this will be a short post since I am writing it while Cliff is driving Emma and I (to drop us off). I will post again after Emma's 2nd Birthday Party (with more pics).

1 comment:

Sheryl (Grammy) Graham said...

My how time flies. It is so much fun seeing the changes and the personality that is truly Emma. She is truly amazing. Grandkids are wonderful.