Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunday

Sunday – We had a full day at sea, so we had the whole day to relax and enjoy our time on the ship. We had breakfast in the dining room with Marty and Allison. Walked around and rested a little bit in the room (Emma decided it was not nap time so we just relaxed and rested). We met up with part of the ABP group and went up to have pizza for lunch. We sat around and visited for a little while and then headed back to the room so Emma could take a nap.

By the time we woke up, we decided to go ahead and start getting ready for dinner. It was the Captain’s dinner (formal night), so I knew it would take a little longer for us to get ready. I had a Caesar Salad and Lobster Tail with Shrimp. Emma had fresh fruit and Grilled Chicken. Cliff had a Caesar Salad and the slice of Pot Roast. For dessert, Cliff and I had the molten chocolate cake and Emma had a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It was DELICIOUS! After dinner, the ABP group took a few group pictures since everyone was dressed up. We just got back in the room and Emma decided it was playtime. She crawled into the closet. It was so cute!

We got ready for bed and Emma fell asleep while Cliff and I watched Pelham 123 and I wrote this blog entry. Now it is time for bed…Goodnight!

No comments: