We boarded the ship and went to eat lunch. I guess most of the people went on an excursion because it wasn't very crowded on the ship.
After lunch we hung out around the ship and eventually made our way back to the room to take a nap. When we finally got up, we started getting ready for dinner. Cliff had a Caesar Salad and the Lamb. Emma had Macaroni and Cheese and the Grilled Chicken. I had Shrimp Cocktail and Chateaubriand. For dessert, I had a Souffle with some kind of an Orange sauce and Cliff had a Poached Williams Pear (Emma did not really want dessert, I think she filled up on her dinner). It was all AMAZING!!! After dinner, we went and took a couple pictures at some of the backdrops they had set up. We just made it back to the room so Emma could go to bed and I could work on our blog entry. Cliff went out for a little while and stopped into the casino. He came back to let me know he had won some money, not much but winning is always nice. He treated himself to a beer and went back out with some of the guys. I definitely wanted Cliff to have a good time and hang out with some of the guys since this was his company’s celebration trip. I watched some TV and worked on the blog, but I am starting to get a little sleepy now. So, goodnight…
No comments:
Post a Comment